We only succeed when our clients do. SeatAdvisor offers multiple services designed to positively impact the user experience, because providing organizations with ticketing software is one matter, but ensuring it is used effectively and efficiently is another. Integrating SABO into your box office operations opens the door to “the rest of your team,” as we like to say. Our Account Managers, Support Technicians and Creative Team all play an active role in every client’s experience with SABO, always available at the drop of a hat!
Technical Support & Customer Service
There are a variety of ways for clients to connect with our team from online to over the phone, and even in person. Working with our clients to ensure all operators are kept abreast on enhancements, developments and software updates is some of what we do best. Clear and concise communication is a standard within our departmental operations.
- 24/7 Technical Support is available to all clients, 365 days a year.
- All clients are assigned dedicated Customer Advocates to help manage all facets of their account.
- SABO maintains an online “Knowledge Base,” including up to date user manuals, tutorials, and other forms of instructions to assist operators.
- Annual “SABO-CON” User Group Meetings are day-long conferences/workshops, held in various locations throughout the US, which bring clients together to meet with representatives from our staff in person.
- SABO Alerts appear directly on the header of the interface to provide clients with any time sensitive information or notices.
Protecting Your Patron Data Is Our Priority
SeatAdvisor Level 1 PCI Certified
As one of the most reputable systems in the market, protecting your patron’s data is something we take very seriously, and for this reason we DO NOT store any credit card data. Additionally, we proudly boast a Level 1 PCI Certification.
Complex firewall services restrict how data moves in and out, making the SABO application itself the main conduit for that information.
We isolate our database and web servers to further harden our defenses against unauthorized access.
All SABO engineers carefully code to ensure the web pages we serve to both our clients and their patrons are not vulnerable to common attacks.
We encrypt all patron and operator login passwords. (Encryption is the process of encoding information in such a way that eavesdroppers or hackers cannot read it.)
We are immediately alerted of any suspicious activity or potential hack attempts on our network and take action accordingly.
We adhere to a strict documented security breach plan, wherein we immediately notify our clients and customers of any compromised systems.
“After working with Vendini for a year, we felt that returning to SABO was in our company’s best interest in view of SABO’s ease of use for our patrons and front gate ticket sellers as well as the of back office reporting for our staff on a daily basis.”
NEXT ON TOUR: